Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Local Electrochemical Investigation of Single Grains of Polycrystalline Cu-16%Zn-8%Al Alloy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Barcelona
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 04/11984-2
- CNPq: 305890/2010-7
- Local electrochemical studies of single grains of a polycrystalline Cu-16%Zn-8%Al alloy were investigated in borate buffer solution (pH 8.4) by means of microelectrochemical technique. The grain orientations, which were determined by the Laue back-reflection method, were predominantly close to  direction, suggesting that the sample was texturized. The open circuit potential measurements showed that the lower steady state potential was observed for the grain which has the highest number of steps on the alloy surface. The cyclic voltammetry experiments suggested that the orientation of Cup follows the substrate one in the Cu-Zn-Al alloy, while CuO grows independently.
- Journal of The Brazilian Chemical Society. São Paulo: Soc Brasileira Quimica, v. 22, n. 11, p. 2108-2114, 2011.
- Soc Brasileira Quimica
- Cu-Zn-Al alloys
- shape memory alloys
- single grains
- borate buffer
- microelectrochemical cell
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.