Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Photoluminescent behavior of SrZrO3/SrTiO3 multilayer thin films
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Univ Jaume 1
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Spain's Ministry of Education and Culture
- FAPESP: 98/14324-8
- A detailed investigation was made into the origin of photoluminescence in an alternate multilayer system of SrZrO3 (SZO) and SrTiO3 (STO) thin films. XRD and room-temperature PL studies revealed a high consistency with respect to improved crystallization at elevated temperatures. The photoluminescence behaviour of SZO/STO multilayered system consists in the superposition of independent photoluminescence emissions of both STO and SZO films. Based on the present results and on previous experimental and theoretical data, we propose that the origin of the photoluminescence emission results from structural disorder generated by the presence of distortions in the ideal constituent clusters of these materials. (c) 2009 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Chemical Physics Letters. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 473, n. 4-6, p. 293-298, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.