Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Radio luminescence properties of decaoctahedral BaZrO3
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Jaume 1
- Universidade Federal de Sergipe (UFS)
- Radioluminescence (RL) emissions were obtained for the BaZrO3 self-assembled nanocrystals under decaoctahedral shape, if produced via microwave-assisted hydrothermal method. Trapped F centers created within the band gap are the result of order-disorder effects, which act as key factors supporting significant RL emission through a detrapping process. The influences of size and morphology on RL properties are take into account. No radiation damage or loss of emission intensity was observed. (C) 2010 Acta Materialia Inc. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Scripta Materialia. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 64, n. 2, p. 118-121, 2011.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Microwave-assisted hydrothermal method
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.