Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of microwave energy on structural and photoluminescent behavior of CaTiO3 powders
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Federal do Piauí (UFPI)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Calcium titanate, CaTiO3 powders were prepared by the polymeric precursor method and annealed at different temperatures for 2 h in a conventional furnace and for 30 min on an adapted microwave oven. The effect of microwave energy on structural and photoluminescent behavior of CaTiO3 powders was investigated by means of X-ray diffraction, micro-Raman scattering and photoluminescence measurements. The results of the CaTiO3 powders processed in the microwave oven showed a high structural organization compared to conventional treatment. (C) 2007 Elsevier Masson SAS. All rights reserved.
- Solid State Sciences. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 10, n. 8, p. 1056-1061, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V.
- calcium titanate
- structural order-disorder
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.