Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Microstructure and electrical properties of (Ta, Co, Pr) doped TiO2 based electroceramics
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
- Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica (CEFET)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The addition of different dopants affects the densification, mean grain size and electrical properties of TiO2-based varistor ceramics. This paper discusses the microstructural and electrical properties of (Ta, Co, Pr) doped TiO2 systems, demonstrating that some of these systems display electrical properties that allow for their use as low voltage varistor. Dopants such as Ta2O5 play a special role in the formation of barriers at the grain boundary and in the nonlinear behavior in TiO2-based systems. The higher values of nonlinear coefficient and breakdown electric field were obtained in the system just doped with Ta2O5 and CoO.
- Journal of Materials Science-materials In Electronics. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 21, n. 3, p. 246-251, 2010.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.