Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Quartz crystal microbalance as a tool for kinetic enzymatic assays by variation of pH
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Porto
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)
- FAPESP: 10/05295-0
- Portuguese FCT: SFRH/BD/36791/2007
- In this work, it is shown that the quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) can be a powerful and simple tool for quick and precise kinetic enzymatic assays. This is shown by measuring immobilized acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity with variations of pH as a case study. (C) 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Analytical Biochemistry. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V., v. 418, n. 1, p. 152-154, 2011.
- Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V.
- Quartz crystal microbalance
- Acetylcholinesterase (AChE)
- Kinetic enzymatic assays
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.