Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Multi-functional properties of CaCu3Ti4O12 thin films
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Swiss National Research Foundation
- FAPESP: 09-00367-6
- CNPq: 200703/2011-0
- SNRF: PP00P2-138914/1
- In this work, electric transport properties of CaCu3Ti4O12 (CCTO) thin films were investigated for resistive switching, rectifying and gas sensor applications. Single phase CCTO thin films were produced by polymeric precursor method (PPM) on different substrates and their electrical properties were studied. Films produced on LNO/Si substrates have symmetrical non-ohmic current-voltage characteristics, while films deposited on Pt/Si substrates have a highly asymmetrical non-ohmic behavior which is related to a metal-semiconductor junction formed at the CCTO/Pt interface. In addition, results confirm that CCTO has a resistive switching response which is enhanced by Schottky contacts. Sensor response tests revealed that CCTO films are sensitive to oxygen gas and exhibit n-type conductivity. These results demonstrate the versatility of CCTO thin film prepared by the PPM method for gas atmosphere or bias dependent resistance applications. (C) 2012 American Institute of Physics. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4751344]
- Journal of Applied Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 112, n. 5, p. 7, 2012.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.