Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Determination of phosphorus in biodiesel using 1:12 phosphomolybdic modified electrode by cyclic voltammetry
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Parana Technological Institute (TECPAR)
- In this work, a 1:12 phosphomolybdic film modified glassy carbon electrode is prepared by electrochemical deposition and its application was studied by cyclic voltammetry. The film modified electrode is used for the determination of phosphorus and exhibits a linear response to phosphorus in the concentration of 7.0 x 10(-6)-8.0 x 10(-5) mol L-1 with a detection limit of 8.7 x 10(-6) mol L-1. This method has been used for determination of phosphorus in the form of phosphate in biodiesel samples with satisfactory results. (C) 2011 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Fuel. Oxford: Elsevier B.V., v. 95, n. 1, p. 15-18, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Modified electrodes
- 1:12 Phosphomolybdic
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.