Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Development of an HPLC-UV/Vis method for the determination of dyes in a gasoline sample employing different pre-treatments
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Regensburg
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 05/00382-4
- A simple method was developed for the determination of the dyes Solvent Blue 14 (SB-14), Solvent Orange 7 (SO-7) and Solvent Red 24 (SR-24), based on high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) coupled with UV-Vis detection. The dyes were separated employing a reverse phase C-18 column, with gradient elution using a mobile phase containing acetonitrile/water. In conjunction with suitable sample pre-treatment protocols, the method was applied to the quantification of the dyes in gasoline samples. (C) 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Fuel. Oxford: Elsevier B.V., v. 89, n. 9, p. 2463-2467, 2010.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Solvent Blue 14
- Solvent Orange 7
- Solvent Red 24
- Marker dyes
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.