Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Alterações do padrão ultrassonográfico do parênquima testicular em bovinos jovens da raça Nelore
- Ultrasonographic changes of the testicular parenchyma pattern in young Nelore bulls
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Estacao Expt Zootecnia Sertaozinho
- The ultrasononographic examination of testicles is a noninvasive and rapid method that, allied to clinical examination, can lead to an early diagnostic of testicles disorders. The aim of the present study is to enhance andrologic evaluation and to make public altered ultrasonographic testicular parenchyma pattern in young Nelore bulls. Testes of 114 Nelore bulls from 9 to 15 months old were submitted to ultrasonographic evaluation (Frontal and transverse planes of testes). In this group, 111 animals presented testicular parenchyma with uniform pattern at low echogenicity, and the testicular echogenicity increased in proportion to the animal's age. Three animals, from 9 to 15 months old, presented heterogeneous testicular parenchyma with multiple hyperechoics
- Acta Scientiae Veterinariae. Porto Alegre Rs: Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), v. 37, n. 4, p. 367-370, 2009.
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.