Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sensor for cysteine based on oxovanadium(IV) complex of Salen modified carbon paste electrode
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The electrochemical behavior of a carbon paste electrode modified (CPEM) with N,N&PRIME;-ethylenebis(salicylideneiminato)oxovanadium(IV) complex ([(VO)-O-IV(Salen)]) was investigated as a new sensor for cysteine. Cyclic voltammetry at the modified electrode in 0.1 mol L-1 KCl Solution (pH 5.0) showed a single-electron reduction/oxidation of the Couple VO3+/VO2+. The CPEM with [VO(Salen)] presented good electrochemical stability in a wide pH range (4.0-10.0) and an ability to electrooxidate cysteine at 0.65 V versus SCE. These results demonstrate the viability of the use of this modified electrode as an amperometric sensor for cysteine determination. © 2004 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Sensors and Actuators B-chemical. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 106, n. 2, p. 619-625, 2005.
- Elsevier B.V.
- N,N '-ethylenebis(salicylideneiminato)oxovanadium(IV)
- modified electrode
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.