Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Development and application of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae-expressed nucleocapsid protein-based enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for detection of antibodies against infectious bronchitis virus
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação Amparo Pesquisa Estado São Paulo
- A Saccharomyces cerevisiae-expressed nucleocapsid (N) polypeptide of the M41 strain of infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) was used as antigen in a recombinant yeast-expressed N protein-based enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (Y-N-ELISA). The Y-N-ELISA was rapid, sensitive, and specific for detecting chicken serum antibodies to IBV, and it compared favorably with a commercial ELISA.
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology. Washington: Amer Soc Microbiology, v. 43, n. 4, p. 1982-1984, 2005.
- Amer Soc Microbiology
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.