Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A note on the use of Melnikov's chaos prediction criterion: results of a friction-driven self-excited vibrating system
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Control of Oscillations and Chaos, Vols 1-3, Proceedings. New York: IEEE, p. 171-172, 2000.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Force measurement
- Nonlinear control systems
- Oscillators (electronic)
- Vibration measurement
- Block-belt dynamical systems
- Melnikov chaos prediction theory
- Chaos theory
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.