Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Reaction of sugarcane genotypes to Pratylenchus brachyurus and P. zeae
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- The aim of the study was to evaluate the susceptibility of 30 genotypes of sugarcane to Pratylenchus brachyurus and Pratylenchus zeae nematodes under controlled conditions. The soil was infested with 500 specimens of nematodes and the final population and reproduction factor determined 60 days after inoculation. All the varieties assessed exhibited susceptibility to the nematodes. The reproduction factor for P. brachyurus ranged between 1.3 and 3.7, and for P zeae between 1.1 and 3.8.
- Journal of Food Agriculture & Environment. Helsinki: Wfl Publ, v. 10, n. 2, p. 585-587, 2012.
- Wfl Publ
- root-lesion nematode
- Saccharum spp.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.