Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Phytosociological study on the tree stratum of a semideciduous mesophytic forest in the municipality of Jau, SP, Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Through the point-centered quarter method, a phytosociological study was carried out in an area of semideciduous mesophytic forest with 190 ha, in the municipality of Jahu,SP. Due to the fact of the forest be crossed by three small rivers, for the sampling process, the Total Area was divided in two sampling areas: the Area I (under the influence of the rivers) and the Area II (without this influence). Some differences between the two regions were observed.
- Arquivos de Biologia E Tecnologia. Curitiba-Paraná: Inst Tecnologia Parana, v. 36, n. 1, p. 165-184, 1993.
- Inst Tecnologia Parana
- SEMIDECIDUOUS MESOPHYTIC FOREST
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.