Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dipole relaxation current in n-type AlxGa1-xAs
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We report for the first time the thermally stimulated depolarization current (TSDC) spectrum for a direct band-gap AlGaAs sample, where the presence of DX centers is clearly observed by photoconductivity measurements. A TSDC band is obtained, revealing the presence of dipoles, which could be attributed to DX--d+ pairs as indeed predicted by O'Reilly [Appl. Phys. Lett. 55, 1409 (1989)]. The data are fitted by relaxation time distribution approach yielding an average activation energy of 0.108 eV. This is the most striking feature of our data, since this energy has approximately the same value of the DX center binding energy.
- Applied Physics Letters. Woodbury: Amer Inst Physics, v. 63, n. 19, p. 2658-2660, 1993.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.