Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- MODEL FOR ASYMPTOTIC D-STATE PARAMETERS OF LIGHT-NUCLEI - APPLICATION TO HE-4
- CTR TECN AEROESP
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A simple method for calculating the asymptotic D-state observables for light nuclei is suggested. The method exploits the dominant clusters of the light nuclei. The method is applied to calculate the He-4 asymptotic D to S normalization ratio rho(alpha) and the closely related D-state parameter D2alpha. The study predicts a correlation between D2alpha and B(alpha), and between rho(alpha) and B(alpha), where B(alpha) is the binding energy of He-4. The present study yields rho(alpha) congruent-to -0.14 and D2alpha congruent-to -0.12 fm2 consistent with the correct experimental eta(d) and the binding energies of the deuteron, triton, and the alpha particle, where eta(d) is the deuteron D-state to S-state normalization ratio.
- Physical Review C. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 50, n. 2, p. 822-830, 1994.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.