Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- RELATIVISTIC 3-PARTICLE DYNAMICAL EQUATIONS .1. THEORETICAL DEVELOPMENT
- INST ESTUDOS AVANCADOS
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Starting from the two-particle Bethe-Salpeter equation in the ladder approximation and integrating over the time component of momentum, we rederive three-dimensional scattering integral equations satisfying constraints of relativistic unitarity and convariance, first derived by Weinberg and by Blankenbecler and Sugar. These two-particle equations are shown to be related by a transformation of variables. Hence we show how to perform and relate identical dynamical calculation using these two equations. Similarly, starting from the Bethe-Salpeter-Faddeev equation for the three-particle system and integrating over the time component of momentum, we derive several three-dimensional three-particle scattering equations satisfying constraints of relativistic unitarity and convariance. We relate two of these three-particle equations by a transformation of variables as in the two-particle case. The three-particle equations we derive are very practical and suitable for performing relativistic scattering calculations. (C) 1994 Academic Press, Inc.
- Annals of Physics. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions, v. 235, n. 1, p. 77-102, 1994.
- Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.