Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- NEW SPECIES OF CROSSODACTYLUS (ANURA, LEPTODACTYLIDAE) FROM THE ATLANTIC RAIN-FOREST OF SOUTHEASTERN BRAZIL
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- A new species of leptodactylid frog, Crossodactylus caramaschii, is described from the southern part of the state of São Paulo, southeastern Brazil. The new species, a member of the Crossodactylus gaudichaudii group, is characterized by having a short snout, a distinct and straight canthus rostralis, and reticulated belly.
- Copeia. Carbondale: Amer Soc Ichthyologists Herpetologists Business Office, n. 2, p. 436-439, 1995.
- Amer Soc Ichthyologists Herpetologists Business Office
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.