Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Multiobjective linear model for pre-feasibility design of cogeneration systems
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This article deals with some methodologies for economic and technical evaluations of cogeneration projects proposed by several authors. A discussion on design philosophy applied to thermal power plants leads to the decision problem of a conflicting, multiobjective formulation that includes the most important parameters. This model is formulated to help decision makers and designers in choosing compromise values for included parameters. (C) 1997 Elsevier B.V. Ltd.
- Energy. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 22, n. 5, p. 537-549, 1997.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.