Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Preparation and thermal decomposition of solid state compounds of 4-methoxybenzylidenepyruvate with alkali earth metals, except beryllium and radium
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Solid compounds of general formula ML(2) . nH(2)O [where M is Mg, Ca, Sr or Ba; L=4 methoxybenzylidenepyruvate (4-MeO-BP); n = 4, 1 or 0] have been synthetized. Thermogravimetry (TG), derivative thermogravimetry (DTG), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), x-ray diffraction powder patterns and elemental analysis have been used to characterize the compounds. The thermal stability of these compounds as well as that of the decomposition products were studied using Pt or Al2O3 crucibles in an air or a CO2 atmosphere.
- Thermochimica Acta. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 275, n. 2, p. 269-278, 1996.
- Elsevier B.V.
- alkali earth metals
- thermal decomposition
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.