Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Comparative clinical study between bimaxillary prosthesis mounted in fully adjustable articulators programmed either by the individual compensation curve or by Hanau's technique
- Araujo, José Eduardo Junho de
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Journal of Dental Research. Alexandria: Amer Associação Dental Research, v. 75, n. 5, p. 1114-1114, 1996.
- American Association for Dental Research (AADR)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.