Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Metodologia rápida e eficiente para análise de pesticidas organoclorados em fubá
- Rapid and efficient method for the analysis of organochlorine pesticides in corn meal samples
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A rapid and efficient analytical method is presented for the quantitative analysis of 10 organochlorine pesticides in corn meal. The extraction and clean up steps are combined into one step by transferring the sample to a chromatographic column prepacked with alumina and silica gel. The pesticides are eluted with n-hexane-dichloromethane 9:1 (v/v) and the extracts analized by gas-liquid chromatography with electron capture detection, the average recoveries were between 78% and 98% and the detection limits were between 1 and 5 ng/g.
- Quimica Nova. São Paulo: Soc Brasileira Quimica, v. 19, n. 6, p. 620-622, 1996.
- Soc Brasileira Quimica
- organochlorine pesticides
- gas-liquid chromatography
- corn meal
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.