Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of silver additions on the Cu-13 wt pct Al alloy hardness.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The influence of silver additions on the Cu-13 wt. pot. Al alloy hardness was studied for additions in the range 0 to 16 wt. pot Ag. The results indicated a pronounced hardness increase with the silver content and an influence of the quenching temperature. Data obtained from scanning electron microscopy indicated that the formation of silver-rich precipitates, wich change with the quenching temperature, seems to produce the changes on alloys hardness.
- Ecletica Química. São Paulo: Editora Unesp, v. 21, p. 103-110, 1996.
- Editora Unesp
- Cu-based alloys
- Ag additions
- scanning electron microscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.