Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Effect of Ta2O5 doping on the electrical properties of 0.99SnO(2)center dot 0.01CoO ceramic
- Univ Estadual Ponta Grossa
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The effect of Ta2O5 doping in 0.99SnO(2). 0.01CoO on the microstructure and electrical properties of this ceramic were analyzed in this study. The grain size was found to decrease from 6.87 mu m to 5.68 mu m when the Ta2O5 concentration increased from 0.050 to 0.075 mol%. DC electrical characterization showed a dramatic increase in the current loss and decrease in the non-linear coefficient with the increase of the Ta2O5 concentration. The conduction mechanism is by thermionic emission and the potential barriers are of Schottky type, separated by a thin film. (C) 2000 Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Journal of Materials Science. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publ, v. 35, n. 6, p. 1453-1458, 2000.
- Kluwer Academic Publ
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.