Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Collisional semiclassical approximations in phase-space representation
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- PONTIFICIA UNIV CATOLICA
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The Gaussian wave-packet phase-space representation is used to show that the expansion in powers of a of the quantum Liouville propagator leads, in the zeroth-order term, to results close to those obtained in the statistical quasiclassical method of Lee and Scully in the Weyl-Wigner picture. It is also verified that, propagating the Wigner distribution along the classical trajectories, the amount of error is less than that coming from propagating the Gaussian distribution along classical trajectories.
- Physical Review A. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 56, n. 4, p. 2825-2832, 1997.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.