Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new monohedral hexamorphic prototile
- DaSilva, E. A.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper we apply the fitting method and a result due to Martin (see [''Polynominoes-A Guide to Puzzles and Problems in Tiling,'' the Mathematical Association of American, New York, 1991] to get a hexamorphic prototile different from the only one we have known, presented by Fontaine and Martin in [J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 34 (1983), 119-121]. (C) 1997 Academic Press.
- Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series A. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions, v. 80, n. 2, p. 364-366, 1997.
- Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.