Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sintering and characterization of PLZT (9/65/35)
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- PLZT(9/65/35) obtained by association between the Pechini method (ZT) and partial oxalate (PLZT) was prepared. The stoichiometric phase and monophasic (cubic) PLZT obtained by calcination did not occur after sintering. The sintering process, by using two stages, caused a liquid phase formation due to a PbO excess (5 and 10 wt%). Samples with high density (similar to 8 g/cm(3)) and optical transparency(similar to 12%) were obtained. However, an equilibrium between the excess of PbO of sample/atmosphere PbO leads to a segregated PbO phase on the boundaries of the microstructure. A diffusion of Zr, Ti and La ions from PLZT to PbO phase promoted a stoichiometric deviation of the matrix and modified the optical and dielectric characteristics. (C) 2000 Elsevier B.V. Ltd and Techna S.r.l. All rights reserved.
- Ceramics International. Oxford: Elsevier B.V., v. 26, n. 3, p. 231-236, 2000.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Pechini process
- zirconium titanate
- La containing PZT (PLZT)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.