Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Magnetic behavior of interstitial Fe impurities in divalent Ca, Sr, and Yb hosts
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We have used a first-principles real-space approach to investigate the electronic structure and the magnetic behavior of interstitial Fe impurities in divalent Ca, Sr, and Yb hosts. The dependence of the local moment as a function of lattice relaxation around the impurity is obtained and contrasted with that of interstitial Fe in trivalent and tetravalent Zr, Y, Ti, and Sc hosts. The trends obtained for local moment formation at the impurity site an in agreement with experimental time-differential perturbed gamma-ray angular distribution technique observations.
- Physical Review B. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 61, n. 2, p. 1173-1180, 2000.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.