Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stem anatomy of Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. treated with different plant growth regulators
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The effects of plant growth regulators GA(3) 50 mg. L-1, NAA 100 mg. L-1, CCC 1500 mg.L-1 and SADH 3000 mg.L-1 on stem anatomy of Lycopersicon esculentum Mill cv. Angela Gigante were studied. Two sets of experiments were carried out in greenhouse during two separte periods. Anatomical studies,revealed that growth promoters induced increased xylem thickness and increased the number of tracheary elements while the growth retardants decreased xylem thickness and induced fiber formation.
- Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology. Curitiba-Paraná: Inst Tecnologia Parana, v. 41, n. 2, p. 258-267, 1998.
- Inst Tecnologia Parana
- plant growth regulators
- Lycopersicon esculentum
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.