Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An intelligent system for pavement management
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper describes a method for the evaluation of pavement condition through artificial neural networks using the MLP backpropagation technique. Two of the most used procedures for detecting the pavement conditions were applied: the overall severity index and the irregularity index. Tests with the model demonstrated that the simulation with the neural network gives better results than the procedures recommended by the highway officials. This network may also be applied for the construction of a graphic computer environment.
- Applications and Science of Computational Intelligence. Bellingham: Spie-int Soc Optical Engineering, v. 3390, p. 603-611, 1998.
- Spie - Int Soc Optical Engineering
- intelligent system
- artificial neural networks
- pavement management system
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.