Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 2-nitro- and 2,4-dinitrobenzenesulfonamides as protecting groups for primary amines
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Instituto Butantan
- Procedures for the deprotection of the 2-nitro- and 2,4-dinitrobenzenesulfonamides to give the corresponding primary amines were developed. The 2-Nitrobenzenesulfonyl group was effectively removed by HSCH2CH2OH/DBU or PhSH/Cs2CO3 in DMF under mild conditions to give the corresponding primary amines in high to excellent yield. For removal of the 2,4-dinitrobrnzenesulfonyl group, the use of thiol alone (HSCH2CH2OH or PhSH) was quite effective. Selective deprotection of 2,4-dinitrobenzene-sulfonamide in the presence of 2-nitrobznzenesulfonamide has also been achieved.
- Synlett. Stuttgart: Georg Thieme Verlag Kg, n. 7, p. 1167-1169, 2001.
- Georg Thieme Verlag Kg
- protecting groups
- primary amines
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.