Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Microstructural and ferroelectric properties of PbZr1-xTi(x)O(3) thin films prepared by the polymeric precursor method
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The polymeric precursor method was employed in the preparation of PZT thin films on Pt(111)Ti/SiO2/Si(100) substrates. X-ray diffraction patterns revealed the polycrystalline nature of the PZT (53:47) thin films, which had a granular structure and a grain size of approximately 70 nm. A 350-nm thick film was obtained by running three cycles of the dip-coating/heating process. Atomic force microscopy (AFM) analyses showed the surface of these thin films to be smooth, dense and crack-free with low surface roughness (= 2.0 nm). The PZT (53:47) thin films annealed at 700 degreesC showed a well-saturated hysteresis loop. The C-V curves of perovskite thin film displayed normal ferroelectric behavior, while the remanent polarization (2P(r)) and coercive field (E-e) of the film deposited and measured at room temperature were 40 muC/cm(2) and 110 kV/cm, respectively. (C) 2001 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Materials Letters. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 49, n. 6, p. 365-370, 2001.
- Elsevier B.V.
- ferroelectric properties
- thin films
- polymeric precursor method
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.