Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An efficient and versatile synthesis of acylpolyamine spider toxins
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Instituto Butantan
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- An efficient and versatile synthesis of acylpolyamine spider toxins was developed based on the structural classification of the Nephila and Nephilengys spider toxins using the 2-nitrobenzenesulfonamide protecting group. The naturally occurring toxins 1-5 representing each structural type have been efficiently synthesized by this method in a high overall yield with few steps. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 12, n. 3, p. 299-302, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.