Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of the concentration of Sb2O3 and the viscosity of the precursor solution on the electrical and optical properties of SnO2 thin films produced by the Pechini method
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- SnO2:Sb multi-layer coatings were prepared by the Pechini method. An investigation was made of the influence of the concentration of Sb2O3 and the viscosity of the precursor solution on the electrical and optical properties of SnO2 thin films. The use of a multi-layer system as an alternative form of increasing the packing and. thus. decreasing porosity proved to be efficient, decreasing the system's resistivity without altering its optical properties. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Thin Solid Films. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 405, n. 1-2, p. 228-233, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- thin films
- the Pechini method
- SnO2 : Sb
- optical and electrical properties
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.