Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A novel approach for the development of photoluminescent material
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We report on several amorphous compounds based on different metal oxianions with intense photoluminescence at room temperature. These compounds were synthesised by a soft chemical process and deposited on Si (100) by a spin-coating technique. To select these different metal oxianions, a classic concept based on a metal oxide network former is used. We describe a minimum set of requirements to obtain an amorphous metal oxide with photoluminescence emission at room temperature.
- Applied Physics A-materials Science & Processing. New York: Springer-verlag, v. 74, n. 4, p. 529-532, 2002.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.