Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Obtaining a light-like planar gauge
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In the usual and current understanding of planar gauge choices for Abelian and non-Abelian gauge fields, the external defining vector n(mu), can either be space-like (n(2) < 0) or time-like (n(2) > 0) but not light-like (n(2) = 0). In this work we propose a light-like planar gauge that consists of defining a modified gauge-fixing term, L-GF, whose main characteristic is a two-degree violation of Lorentz covariance arising from the fact that four-dimensional space-time spanned entirely by null vectors as basis necessitates two light-like vectors, namely n(mu) and its dual m(mu), with n(2) = m(2) = 0, n . m not equal 0, say, e.g. normalized to n . m = 2.
- Modern Physics Letters A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 17, n. 4, p. 205-208, 2002.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- noncovariant gauges
- axial gauges
- planar gauge
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.