Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Room temperature ferromagnetic behavior in pressed pellets of doped poly (3-methylthiophene)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Room temperature ferromagnetic behavior has been observed in pressed pellets of doped poly(3-methylthiophene). In this work we show that thermoremance data taken in two different ways favours the interpretation of data in terms of the Dzialoshinski-Moriya anisotropic superexchange interaction of the polarons via dopant anions giving rise to weak ferromagnetism.
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 374, p. 385-390, 2002.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- conducting polymers
- weak ferromagnetism
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.