Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Huge values of room-temperature dielectric constants in pellets of poly(3-methylthiophene)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Room temperature data of impedance and phase angle in pellets of electrochemically synthesized ClO4- doped poly(3-methylthiophene) (P3MT) were analyzed assuming the sample being represented by a parallel resistor-capacitor (RC) circuit or by a series RC circuit. The last assumption proved to be the correct one, and to confirm it we use the sample as the RC component of a resistor-capacitor-inductor series resonator. We discuss the possibility of this RC series behavior to be due to a charge-density wave characteristic also evidenced from the huge values of the low-frequency dielectric constant of the system.
- Journal of Materials Research. Warrendale: Materials Research Society, v. 19, n. 7, p. 2068-2071, 2004.
- Materials Research Society
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.