Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ferroelectric and dielectric properties of lanthanum-modified bismuth titanate thin films obtained by the polymeric precursor method
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Lanthanum-modified bismuth titanate, Bi4-xLaxTi3O12 (BLT), thin films with a La concentration of 0.75 was grown on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si substrates by using the polymeric precursor solution and spin-coating method. The scanning electron microscopy (SEM) showed rounded grains, which is not typical for these system. The BLT films showed well-saturated polarization-electric field curve which 2P(r) = 41.4 muC/cm(2) and V-c = 0.99 V. The capacitance dependence on the voltage is strongly nonlinear, confirming the ferroelectric properties of the film resulting from the domains switching. These properties make BLT a promising material for FERAM applications.
- Journal of Electroceramics. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publ, v. 13, n. 1-3, p. 65-70, 2004.
- Kluwer Academic Publ
- bismuth lanthanum titanate
- thin film
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.