Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A simple model for quintessential inflation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Chicago
- We propose a simple toy model for quintessential inflation where a complex scalar field described by a Lagrangian with a U(1)(PQ) symmetry spontaneously broken at a high energy scale and explicitly broken by instanton effects at a much lower energy can account for both the early inflationary phase and the recent accelerated expansion of the Universe. The real part of the complex field plays the role of the in flaton whereas the imaginary part, the 'axion', is the quintessence field.
- Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, n. 9, 8 p., 2005.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- dark energy theory
- cosmology of theories beyond the SM
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.