Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Single-exposure, photorefractive holographic surface contouring with multiwavelength diode lasers
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- We studied the use of multiwavelength diode lasers for surface profilometry through holographic recording in sillenite Bi(12)TiO(20) crystals. When such lasers are used, the holographic image from single-exposure recordings appears covered with interference fringes providing information on the surface relief of the object. By taking advantage of the narrow interference fringes due to the multiwavelength emission of the laser, we obtained interferograms by holographic recording with two reference beams, which improves the surface analysis by visual inspection and enhances the profilometry sensitivity. (c) 2005 Optical Society of America.
- Journal of the Optical Society of America A-optics Image Science and Vision. Washington: Optical Soc Amer, v. 22, n. 12, p. 2872-2879, 2005.
- Optical Soc Amer
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.