Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fold, transcritical and pitchfork singularities for time-reversible systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper deals with a class of singularly perturbed reversible planar vector fields around the origin where the normal hyperbolicity assumption is not assumed. We exhibit conditions for the existence of infinitely many periodic orbits and hetero-clinic cycles converging to singular orbits with respect to the Hausdorf distance. In addition, generic normal forms of such singularities are presented.
- Spt 2004: Symmetry and Perturbation Theory. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, p. 67-74, 2005.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.