Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Barrier penetration for supersymmetric shape-invariant potentials
- Univ Wisconsin
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Exact reflection and transmission coefficients for supersymmetric shape-invariant potentials barriers are calculated by an analytical continuation of the asymptotic wavefunctions obtained via the introduction of new generalized ladder operators. The general form of the wavefunction is obtained by the use of the F(-infinity, +infinity)-matrix formalism of Froman and Froman which is related to the evolution of asymptotic wavefunction coefficients.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and General. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 33, n. 8, p. 1503-1518, 2000.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.