Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Preparative separation of the naphthopyranone glycosides by high-speed counter-current chromatography
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- High-speed counter-current chromatography was applied to the preparative separation and purification of naphthopyranone glycosides from a crude 70% ethanolic extract of the capitula of Paepalanthus microphyllus. The solvent system used was composed of water-ethanol-ethyl acetate-hexane (10:4:10:4, v/v). This technique led to the separation of four different naphthopyranone glycosides in pure form in only 7 h. (C) 2001 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Chromatography A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 915, n. 1-2, p. 259-263, 2001.
- Elsevier B.V.
- counter-current chromatography
- preparative chromatography
- Paepalanthus microphyllus
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.