Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Conjectures and theorems in the theory of entire functions
- Univ Hawaii
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Motivated by the recent solution of Karlin's conjecture, properties of functions in the Laguerre-Polya class are investigated. The main result of this paper establishes new moment inequalities fur a class of entire functions represented by Fourier transforms. The paper concludes with several conjectures and open problems involving the Laguerre-Polya class and the Riemann xi -function.
- Numerical Algorithms. Bussum: Baltzer Sci Publ Bv, v. 25, n. 1-4, p. 109-122, 2000.
- Baltzer Sci Publ Bv
- Laguerre-Polya class
- Karlin's conjecture
- Turan inequalities
- double Turan inequalities
- Fourier transform
- admissible kernel
- Riemann hypothesis
- de Bruijn-Newman constant
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.