Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hopf-zero bifurcations of reversible vector fields
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Peking Univ
- We study the dynamics of a class of reversible vector fields having eigenvalues (0, alphai, -alphai) around their symmetric equilibria. We give a complete list of all normal forms for such vector fields, their versal unfoldings, and the corresponding bifurcation diagrams of the codimensional-one case. We also obtain some important conclusions on the existence of homoclinic and heteroclinic orbits, invariant tori and symmetric periodic orbits.
- Nonlinearity. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 14, n. 3, p. 623-638, 2001.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.