Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of La2O3, Pr2O3 and CeO2 on the nonlinear properties of SnO2 multicomponent varistors
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The influence of La2O3, Pr2O3 and CeO2 on a new class of polycrystalline ceramics with nonlinear properties based on SnO2, was investigated. La2O3 and Pr2O3 were found to precipitate at the grain boundary region, causing a considerable increase in the nonlinear behavior. It was found that CeO2 forms a solid solution in the bulk but. unlike La2O3 and Pr2O3, it does not increase the nonlinear behavior. A higher nonlinear coefficient of similar to80 was obtained for La2O3-doped SnO2-based systems. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Materials Chemistry and Physics. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 74, n. 2, p. 150-153, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- tin oxide
- nonlinear properties
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.