Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Quantitative determination of cytotoxic friedo-nor-oleanane derivatives from five morphological types of Maytenus ilicifolia (Celastraceae) by reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Five different morphological types of Maytenus ilicifolia of the same age and harvested under the same conditions showed distinct accumulations of some friedo-nor-oleananes. A rapid, sensitive and reliable reverse-phase HPLC method (employing an external standard) was used for the determination of the cytotoxic triterpenoids, 20alpha-hydroxymaytenin, 22beta-hydroxymaytenin, maytenin, celastrol and pristimerin in each of the five types. Well resolved peaks with good detection response and linearity in the range 1.0-100 mug/mL were obtained. Copyright (C) 2002 John Wiley Sons, Ltd.
- Phytochemical Analysis. W Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, v. 13, n. 2, p. 75-78, 2002.
- reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- quantitative determination
- friedo-nor-oleanane derivatives
- root bark
- Maytenus ilicifolia
- morphological types
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.