Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optical properties of remotely doped parabolic quantum wells
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- This work is intended to report on optical measurements in a parabolic quantum well with a two dimensional-three dimensional electron gas. Photoluminescence results show broad spectra which are related to emission involving several subbands on conduction band with the fundamental level of the valence band. This assumption is based on the behavior of the PL peak position and the full width at half maximum in the function of the incident power intensity. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physica E-low-dimensional Systems & Nanostructures. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 17, n. 1-4, p. 262-263, 2003.
- Elsevier B.V.
- parabolic quantum wells remotely doped
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.